The shared Image Manager library allows admin users to upload images that all users can reuse throughout LibApps. Although all users can browse, search, and reuse images in the shared library, only admins have the ability to add and delete images and folders.
To upload images to the shared library:
- Go to Content > Image Manager.
- Make sure the Shared Library button is selected.
- Navigate to the folder where you want the image to be stored.
- Or, use the Create New Folder field to add a new folder for your image.
- Click on the Upload New Image button.
- Select the image from your computer to upload it. Supported formats include JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, and ICO up to 5MB in size.
Can I upload multiple images at once?
No, you can only upload images one at a time.