Set your default Reference Analytics dataset
When you set a default Reference Analytics dataset, it will be the very first dataset selected when:
- Adding a new transaction, including:
- Via the Ref. Analytics > Add Transaction page
- Adding tickets, when a queue has Add to Reference Analytics By Default selected
- Adding chats
- Viewing/editing transactions
- Viewing transaction statistics
- Running a cross tab report
This is especially convenient when your LibAnswers system has multiple Reference Analytics datasets, but you primarily contribute to only one.
Set your default analytics instance
- To access your account settings, click on your email address in the orange command bar.
- If you are a Regular user, you can also go to Admin > Account.
- Or, if you are an Admin user, you can go to Admin > Accounts and edit your account from that page.
- On the Manage Account page, select your preferred dataset from the Default Analytics Instance dropdown.
- Scroll down and click the Save button at the bottom of the page.