How to set your LibAnswers Out of Office status for ticket replies and transfers
Your LibAnswers Out of Office status allows you to indicate whether or not you are available to reply to tickets. When enabled, other users will see you listed as Out of Office and will be unable to assign tickets to you. (They can still send you internal notes, though.) In addition, if a patron replies to a ticket that you own while you are set to Out of Office, the ticket will automatically be given a status of Open and unclaimed. That will allow other users in your queue to claim and reply to the ticket, instead.
Changing your LibAnswers Out of Office status
- To access your account settings, click on your email address in the orange command bar.
- If you are a Regular user, you can also go to Admin > Account.
- Or, if you are an Admin user, you can go to Admin > Accounts and edit your account from that page.
- On the Manage Account page, use the Out of Office dropdown to set your status.
- Yes: this means you are currently "Out of Office". Other users cannot assign you tickets, though they can send you internal notes. When a patron replies to a ticket you own, it will be unassigned so other users in your queue can claim it and reply.
- No: this means you are currently available. Other users can assign you tickets and you will remain owner of your open tickets after patrons reply.
- Scroll down and click the Save button at the bottom of the page.