Selecting your default LibAnswers dashboard view
When you first log into LibAnswers, you'll be taken to the dashboard. By default, the dashboard will show you a list of all new and open tickets in your assigned queues. However, you can choose any one of your available custom views to display instead. For example, if you would rather show only the unclosed tickets assigned to you, you could choose to load the "My Tickets" view by default. Or, if you or an Admin created a custom dashboard view, you can load that by default instead.
Selecting a default dashboard view
- To access your account settings, click on your email address in the orange command bar.
- If you are a Regular user, you can also go to Admin > Account.
- Or, if you are an Admin user, you can go to Admin > Accounts and edit your account from that page.
- On the Manage Account page, select your preferred view from the Default Dashboard View dropdown.
- Please note: this only sets your personal default view.
- Admins can set the default view for any user by editing their account under Admin > Accounts.
- The view you select here will display by default on the Dashboard. However, users will still be able to switch between their other views on the dashboard.
- Scroll down and click the Save button at the bottom of the page.