How to reassign ownership of an FAQ
To change ownership of an FAQ from one user to another:
- Go to Answers > FAQ Entries.
- In the Knowledge Base Explorer, locate the FAQ you want to reassign and click on its link in the Question column.
- On the Edit FAQ page, click on the Edit button next to the question at the top of the page.
- From the Owner dropdown, select the user to whom you are transferring ownership.
- Note: you can only reassign ownership to other users in the FAQ's group.
- If a person is not listed, then it means they have not been given Editor or Admin access to the group.
- Click the Save Changes button.