How to move an FAQ to a different group
Option 1. Via the Knowledge Base Explorer
- Go to Answers > FAQ Entries.
- In the Knowledge Base Explorer, locate the FAQ you want to move and click on its edit () icon in the Id column.
- In the Edit FAQ details window, select a different group from the Assign Group dropdown.
- Note: each group has different user permissions. By moving an FAQ to a new group, please keep in mind that some users (including you) could lose editing access to the FAQ.
- If topics assigned to the FAQ do not exist in the new group, they will be created automatically.
- Click the Save button.
Option 2. While editing an FAQ
- While editing an FAQ, click on the Edit button next to the question at the top of the Edit FAQ page.
- Select a different group from the Group dropdown.
- Because each group has different user permissions, you will also need to select an Owner from the group.
- If the current owner has access to the new group, feel free to select that user again.
- Otherwise, you will need to reassign ownership to another user.
- Click the Save Changes button.