Connecting a Facebook account to a queue
To access a queue's Social Media settings go to Admin > Queues > Edit Queue () icon for the queue > Social Media tab.
By connecting a Facebook Page to a Queue you will be able to:
- Post to the Page from within LibAnswers;
- View Posts, Comments, and Messages sent to the Page;
- Reply to Posts, Comments, and Messages through the Page;
- Respond to Facebook Messenger messages directly from LibChat or from LibAnswers dashboard.
In the Facebook box on the Social Media tab, you will select the Facebook account you want to connect to the queue by selecting it from the Facebook account dropdown. Once you've selected the account you want to connect, click Save.
Facebook Message Threading Interval
In the Facebook Messenger section of the box, you can choose the time interval for threading messages into the same LibAnswers ticket.
- Threading interval can be set to: 0, 1, 3, 6, 12, 24, or 48 hours.
As an example, if you send an answer to a Facebook Message ticket and your Reply Threading Interval is set to 12 hours, then any message from the same Facebook user will be treated as a reply to the answer if it arrives within 12 hours of the answer.