Manage products added to the Systems Status Management tool
To manage the products you've added to the Systems Status Management tool:
- Go to Admin > Systems Status Management. Under the Products tab:
- Use the Search box to filter the list of products by ID, Product Name, or Folder.
- Use the pagination buttons to browse between multiple pages of products.
- Click on a column heading to sort by that column in ascending order. Click on it again to sort in descending order.
- To view a product's internal dashboard page, click on its link in the Product Name column.
- To quickly change a product's status, use the dropdown in the Product Status column. You will be prompted to add an optional post explaining the change.
- If posts have been added to a product, click on its link in the Posts column to view them in your internal dashboard.
- To edit a product's name, URL, folder, and/or description, click on its edit () icon in the Actions column.
- To configure a product's widget, click on its list () icon in the Actions column.
- To delete a product, click on its trash can () icon in the Actions column.
- USE CAUTION: this will permanently delete the product, its widget, its posts, and its product tag from your system and cannot be undone.
- If the product's widget is in use on a page, it will no longer display.