Managing pre-defined questions
Pre-defined questions can be set up for your Reference Analytics datasets for your most commonly asked (and recorded) questions. For example, you might create pre-defined questions for printer-related issues, queries about finding a book, directions to a location in the library, and of course, the most common question asked in any library: where the bathrooms are located.
To manage the pre-defined questions for a dataset:
- Go to Admin > Ref. Analytics.
- Note: only admin-level accounts can manage pre-defined questions.
- Click the Pre-Defined Questions tab.
- Select the dataset to create/manage pre-defined questions for from the Define Questions for: dropdown.
- Add the text of the question in a Question field.
- Click the Add another question icon to add an additional question field.
- Click Save.