Date & time reference analytics statistics
Your Dates & Times transaction statistics provide you with key metrics about when transactions are submitted -- including monthly, daily and hourly breakdowns.
Viewing your Dates & Times statistics
To get started, go to Ref. Analytics > Statistics (or by going to Ref. Analytics > View/Edit Transactions and clicking on the Dates & Times tab).
Filtering your statistics
Use the filters at the top of the page to narrow the transactions that you want to analyze.
- Question/Answer: use this field to filter by keywords in a transaction's question or answer.
- Internal Note: use this field to filter by keywords in a transaction's internal note.
- Entered by: use the field to filter transactions by the user that answered/submitted them. Select "View All" to include transactions answered by any user.
- READ scale: use this field to filter transactions to a specific value in the READ scale. Select "View All" to include transactions with any (or no) value set.
- Dataset-specific metadata fields: use these fields to filter the transactions based on the metadata values from the dataset.
- Time Period and To: use these date fields to filter transactions by their submission dates, using the Time Period field to specify a start date and the To field to specify an end date.
- Limit by Day: use this field to filter tickets based on the day of the week they were asked on. Select "All Days" to include tickets from the entire week.
- Limit by Time between and And: use this field to filter transactions based on the time of day the transaction was submitted, using the Limit by Time between field to specify a starting hour and the And field to specify an ending hour.
- To apply your filters, click the Filter button.
- To reset all fields to default, click the Clear Filter link.
Dates & Times ticket reports
After filtering, you will be able to view the following reports:
- Monthly Breakdown: view a month-by-month report of transactions.
- Daily Distribution: view a day-by-day report of the day of the week that transactions are submitted on..
- Hourly Distribution: view an hour-by-hour report for the hour of the day that transactions are submitted on.
- Daily/Hourly Distribution Table: view hourly transaction distributions for each day of the week in the time period selected.