How to create and schedule Pinterest pins in LibAnswers
By connecting a Pinterest account to one of your queues, you will be able to create pins right from within LibAnswers. Pins, which can include an image, note, and/or link, can be published immediately or you can choose to schedule them for a future date.
- Admin users: because Admins have admin access to every queue, they can add pins from any connected Pinterest account.
- Regular users: in order to create a pin, Regular users must have either Regular or Admin access to a queue with a connected Pinterest account. That will allow them to post only to that account.
To create a new pin, and either publish it immediately or schedule it for a future date:
- Click on Social in the LibAnswers navigation bar.
- On the Social Media Activity page, click on the Create button and select Facebook Post from the dropdown menu.
- In the Create PInterest Post window, you can select which connected Pinterest account to use.
- If you have multiple queues, each with its own connected Pinterest account, you can select which one to use.
- If only one connected Pinterest account is available to you, its name will display as text.
- From the Board dropdown, select where to add your pin.
- Use the Upload an image option to select a JPG, GIF, or PNG image from your computer.
- Or, enter the URL of an image to use in the Image URL field.
- In the Note text box, enter the text to appear below the image in your pin. (Please note that Pinterest does not support HTML in pins.)
- If you would like your pin to link to a URL, enter it in the Link field. (When a user clicks on your pin, they will be taken to this URL.)
- If you would like to publish this pin on a future date & time, click in the Publish Time field and select your preference using the provided date & time pickers.
- To publish a pin immediately, leave this field blank.
- Click the Post to Pinterest button.
To edit or cancel scheduled pins:
- Click on the Upcoming Scheduled Posts tab.
- To edit a pin or change it's scheduled publishing time, click on its Edit link.
- To delete a scheduled pin, click on its trash can () icon.
- To view scheduled pins from another queue's Pinterest account, select it from the Queue dropdown and click the Update Feed button.
- Depending upon how many scheduled posts are upcoming, you may need to click on the Load more... button to view them all.