In This Article
Enabling HTTPS for systems with Springshare domain names
To manage the domain names of your LibApps sites, go to Admin > Domains and Certificates.
If your site ends with one of Springshare's domain names, then you are already able to load your pages over HTTPS. These domain names include:
- To enable HTTPS for widgets/APIs, log into LibAnswers and go to Admin > System Settings > Access Rules & Privacy > API/Widgets.
- libguides.com (the admin side of LibGuides, as well as LibApps, loads over HTTPS by default)
- campusguides.com domain names are not covered by our certificate.
- If your site ends in .campusguides.com, please contact Springy Support to change it to a libguides.com domain name.
- LibInsight automatically loads over HTTPS by default.
- libwizard.com or libsurveys.com
- LibWizard can be configured to load over HTTPS by default. Just log into LibWizard and go to Admin > System Settings > Misc Settings.
Because your domain name will be covered by our own security certificates, there's nothing you need to do to make this work. :) To load your site over HTTPS:
- Either visit your site using an https:// URL instead of http://
- Or, you can force your site to always load over HTTPS (recommended)