How to claim and reply to Twitter direct messages and mentions from the LibChat dashboard
From the Chats tab, you can view, claim, and reply to Twitter direct messages and mentions sent to your monitored queues directly within LibChat
Just like with chats submitted through your LibChat widget, each new direct message and mention will appear in the Patron Chats list when they arrive (you'll also receive notifications if you have them enabled in your settings). Outside of LibChat, these will still be listed in your queue's tickets and be viewed via your LibAnswers dashboard and/or Knowledge Base Explorer.
Claiming Twitter tickets
You can claim and reply tickets generated from Twitter direct messages and mentions without having to leave the LibChat dashboard.
- Twitter messages and mentions will have a Twitter icon (). Click on a ticket to view its details.
- Click the Claim Ticket button to claim the ticket and begin replying.
- Enter your message in the text box.
- To insert one of your canned messages, click on the Canned Messages button.
- To find and insert a link to an FAQ in your knowledge base, click on the FAQ.
- Click the Send Message button.