In This Article
How to log into a co-op and navigate the dashboard
Your co-op dashboard provides you with a summary of co-op activity and info, and is the jumping off point to view stats, transcripts, your co-op user account info, and more.
If you're an Institution Admin or Co-op Admin user, this is also where you can add and manage users accounts in the co-op.
Logging into a co-op
- Log into your local LibAnswers site and click on LibChat in the navigation bar.
- From the dropdown, select the Login link for the co-op you want to add users to.
Navigating the Dashboard
My Activity tab
When you first log into a co-op, you'll arrive at the Dashboard page, showing the My Activity tab.
- Showing results from: if you belong to more than one co-op, the My Activity tab will show data from all of your co-ops. To view data only for a single co-op, click on it's "Switch to" link above the Your Latest Coverage table, or under the Activity Summary section.
- Your Latest Coverage: this table lists your most recent chat sessions within the co-op. For each session, you'll see date/time you logged in and out, the total amount of time (in minutes and hours), chats answered, and the co-op monitored.
- Activity Summary: here you'll find the aggregate total of hours covered and chats answered for the last week, current month, and past 12 months.
- View All Recent Activity: this link will take you to your personal Co-Op Activity report, where you can view a more detailed summary of your activity within the co-op.
Co-Op Admins tab
To view the contact info for your co-op's admin users, click on the Co-Op Admins tab. The table on this page will list the name and email address of each admin user.
Member Institutions tab
To view a list of all libraries that belong to your co-op, click on the Member Institutions tab. The table on this page will list the name, domain, and region for each institution.
Co-Op Librarians tab
To view the contact info for all users in your co-op, click on the Co-Op Librarians tab. The table on this page will list the name and email address of each user.
Co-Op Chat Operators count
To see how many other users from your co-op are currently online and monitoring the co-op's chats, look no further than the Co-Op Chat Operators count in the upper right corner of the dashboard.