View transcripts from co-op chats
When a co-op answers a chat from one of your library's patrons, the chat transcript is still logged under LibChat > Transcripts -- just like chats answered locally by one of your library's staff members. To quickly view all chats answered by a co-op, use the Answered by Co-Op filter under the Transcripts tab:
- Select Any to view all chat transcripts (local and co-op).
- Select No to only view transcripts for locally-answered chats.
- Select a specific co-op to only view transcripts for chats answered by that co-op.
The maximum date range you can search at once (i.e. using the Asked From...To filter) is 1 year.
Leave feedback for a chat
Each chat answered by a co-op will display a Leave Feedback () icon in the Actions column. If you would like to leave feedback for the co-op librarian who answered the chat, you can click this icon to provide a rating and comment. The feedback that you leave for the co-op librarian will be emailed to that librarian and will be listed in the feedback for the transcript.
Co-op librarians can also respond to the feedback left for them -- creating/replying to individual comment threads. These feedback threads are two-way -- meaning they occur between a co-op operator and a co-op admin or operator and a librarian from the originating institution.
To leave (and reply to) feedback:
- Click the Leave Feedback icon.
- In the Co-Op Operator Feedback window, enter a message in the Provide Feedback For text area.
- If you have already provided feedback, you can click the Reply button on that thread to reply to the existing thread instead of starting a new one.
- If feedback from another user (like from a co-op admin) has also been provided, it will be listed under the Previous Feedback section but will not include an option to reply.
- Select a Rating from the dropdown.
- When finished, click the Save Feedback button.
- Your feedback will be added to your co-op's QA Feedback page where that librarian and the co-op's admins can review it. It will also be emailed directly to the co-op librarian that answered the chat.