In This Article
How to view and provide feedback for chats answered by your co-op
Viewing transcripts from co-op chats
When a co-op answers a chat from one of your library's patrons, the chat transcript is still logged under LibChat > Transcripts -- just like chats answered locally by one of your library's staff members. To quickly view all chats answered by a co-op, use the Answered by Co-Op filter under the Transcripts tab:
- Select Any to view all chat transcripts (local and co-op).
- Select No to only view transcripts for locally-answered chats.
- Select a specific co-op to only view transcripts for chats answered by that co-op.
How to leave feedback for a chat
Each chat answered by your co-op will display a Leave Feedback () icon in the Actions column. If you would like to leave feedback for the co-op librarian who answered the chat:
- Click the Leave Feedback icon.
- In the Co-Op Operator Feedback window, enter a message in the Provide Feedback For text area.
- If feedback has already been provided, it will be listed under the Previous Feedback section.
- Select a Rating from the dropdown.
- When finished, click the Save Feedback button. Your feedback will be added to your co-op's QA Feedback page, where that librarian and your co-op's admins can review it.