In This Article
Viewing feedback for chats answered in a co-op
When you answer a chat from another library in your co-op, staff at that library can view the transcript and provide you with feedback. This can be helpful for assessing the quality of co-op chats, while also helping co-op staff to learn and improve. For example, a local librarian could use the feedback feature to explain a local policy or collection that could have helped answer the patron's question. This knowledge can then help co-op staff utilize those resources better in the future.
Logging into a co-op
- Log into your local LibAnswers site and click on LibChat in the navigation bar.
- From the dropdown, select the Login link for the co-op you want to add users to.
- Once you're logged into the co-op, click on QA Feedback in the navigation bar.
- On the Feedback page, use the filters to narrow or expand the feedback responses.
- Operator: if you are a Regular user, you will only be able to view feedback for the chats you answered. If you are an Institution Admin or Co-Op Admin, select the "Me" option to view feedback for the chats you personally answered, or select "Everyone" to view chats for all users in your co-ops.
- Institution: use this to include or exclude chats from specific co-ops.
- Given from & to: use these fields to display feedback provided during a specific date range.
- Click on the Filter button to apply your changes.
- Click on the Clear link to reset the filters to their default settings.
- Below the filters, you'll find a data table listing all of the feedback matching your filter criteria.
- Search: enter text in this field to further narrow the list to matching records.
- Date: this column displays the date and time stamp of when the feedback was submitted (this is not the date & time the chat was answered).
- Institution: this column displays the institution providing the feedback.
- Chat Thread: click the link in this column to view the corresponding chat transcript and details. The transcript will open in a modal window over the page.
- Admin Name: this is the name of the person who left the feedback from that institution.
- Comments: if the person left a comment, it will display here.
- Rating: if the person selected a numeric rating for the chat (with 1 being bad and 4 being excellent), it will display here.
- Navigation: if there are multiple pages of matching records, use the navigation controls to browse between pages.