In This Article
Viewing your library's co-op stats within LibAnswers
Your library's 24/7 Co-Op Statistics provide you with statistics on chats that were answered by staff from your library in any co-ops that you belong to. These reports are only available to local Admin users from Admin > 24/7 Co-Op page and cover distribution, browser/OS, and client/staff reports.
Viewing your co-op's reports
Filtering your statistics
At the top of the page, you'll find a group of filters that allow you to customize your reports.
- Answered by Co-Op: if you belong to multiple co-ops, use this filter to select which co-op(s) you'd like to include your reports.
- Owner: Institution Admin and Co-Op Admin users can use this filter to analyze chats answered by specific users in their co-ops. (Regular co-op users will not see this filter.)
- Asked from... to: use these filters to adjust the date range of chats included in your report.
After adjusting your filters, click the Filter button to apply them and update the reports. Click the Clear link to reset the filters to their default settings.
Under the Distributions tab, you'll find a series of charts and tables that break down the number of chats answered over time. After filtering, you will be able to view the following reports:
- Monthly Breakdown: view a month-by-month report of chats that are answered.
- Daily Distribution: view a day-by-day report of the day of the week that chats that are answered.
- Hourly Distribution: view an hour-by-hour report for the hour of the day that chats are answered.
- Daily/Hourly Distribution Table: view hourly chat distributions for each day of the week in the time period selected.
Browser/OS & Referrer Information reports
Under the Browser/OS & Referrer tab, you'll find a series of charts and tables that break down the number of chats by source and user agent. After filtering, you will be able to view the following reports:
- Browsers: view a breakdown of the browser used by the user to start the chat.
- Operating Systems: view a breakdown of the operating system used by the user to start the chat.
- Widget Statistics: view a breakdown of which widgets were used to start a chat.
- Referrers (Top 25): view a list of the top 25 referring URLs (i.e. the page where the chat originated).
Under the Clients/Staff tab, you'll find breakdowns of chats answered by user and institution, along with related aggregate data on chat durations and ratings. After filtering, you will be able to view the following reports:
- Chat Messages: provides you with a summary of chat activity, including the total number of messages sent; total time chatting; the average chat duration; and average wait times.
- Client Ratings: provides a summary of the ratings provided by patrons after each chat, as well as an overall average rating. This can help you assess the quality of your co-op chat service.
- Answerer Statistics: summarizes the number of chats answered by each user (users with no chats are excluded from the report).
- LA Institution Statistics: summarizes the number of chats sent from each co-op institution.