In This Article
View information about the participating institutions in your co-op
A co-op's Institution Admin users can view a list of the institutions participating including the URL of their LibAnswers site, the time zone they are based in, and their coverage type for the co-op.
- Log into your local LibAnswers site and click on LibChat in the navigation bar.
- From the dropdown, select the Login link for the co-op you want to add users to.
- From your co-op dashboard, go to Admin > Institutions.
View the institutions in your co-op
On the Participating Institutions page, you can view information for each institution, including:
- The Name and URL of their LibAnswers site.
- The server Region their site is in.
- The Timezone that their LibAnswers site uses.
- The Coverage Type their institution uses.
- None: The Co-Op will not answer chats for this institution.
- 24/7 Coverage: The Co-Op will respond to fallback questions from this institution at all times, even when the library is open.
- Custom Hours: The Co-Op will only respond to fallback questions from this institution during the custom hours that have been set.
- The View Institutions () icon for an institution will show their custom hours (when applicable) and the same general information listed above.