In This Article
Adding tags to a chat
The same tags you use to categorize your tickets can now be added to patron chats, as well. Tags can be added any time during a chat, or afterwards via the LibChat > Transcripts page. By tagging your chats, you will be able to easily filter your transcripts, missed chats, and chat statistics by tag. This can help you more closely review and analyze chats by type or topic, for example.
Add tags during a chat
- While chatting with a patron, click on the Add Tags () button in the upper-right corner of the chat window.
- In the Add/Edit Tags window, expand the Select Tags to Add dropdown and select the checkbox next to each tag you want to add.
- Click the Add Tags button.
- Assigned tags will display under Current Tags. Click on the minus () icon next to a tag to unassign it.
- When finished, click the Close button.
Add & manage tags after a chat
In addition to adding tags during a chat, you can also view, add, and remove tags by going to LibChat > Transcripts.