LibChat & Statistics: Analyze Chatbot stats (including popular response options)
Chatbot Statistics are recorded for any session that a patron has with a Chatbot flow that has been mapped to a chat widget. Chatbot statistics will include breakdowns (monthly, daily, and hourly) of the final result for each patron session with the Chatbot—displayed by the Status for each session.
Additionally, the Chatbot statistics will allow you to see the most popular response options to the Ask Question actions that are included in your flows.
To view them, go to LibChat > Chatbot Statistics. The visibility of statistics is determined by a user having LibChat active for their user account
Filter your Chatbot statistics
Use the filters at the top of the page to narrow the chats you want to analyze.
- Chatbot Flow: Use this field to filter Chatbot statistics to a specific flow that was used for the Chatbot session. Select "Any" to include transcripts from all flows.
- Reminder: The same flow can be mapped to multiple chat widgets. If you want to see Chatbot statistics that originate from a specific flow, use this filter instead of filtering to a specific chat widget.
- Chat Widget: Use this field to filter Chatbot statistics to a specific widget that is mapped to a flow. Select "All" to include statistics from any widget.
- Reminder: The same flow can be mapped to multiple chat widgets. If you want to see Chatbot transcripts that originate from a specific widget, use this filter instead of filtering to a specific Chatbot flow.
- Asked from and To: Use these date fields to filter statistics of each session by their submission dates, using the Asked from field to specify a start date and the To field to specify an end date.
- The maximum date range you can search at once is 1 year.)
- Status: Use this field to filter the Chatbot statistics based on how they ended. Options include:
- Successful Chat Flow: The patron successfully completed the flow by reaching the End Chat action.
- Incomplete Chat Flow: The patron chose to end their session with the flow before reaching its end (or before they could be sent to chat or have a ticket created).
- Sent to Live Chat: The patron's session with the flow resulted in them triggering the Send to Chat action and the chat being claimed by a chat operator.
- Ticket Created: The patron's session with the flow resulted in them triggering the Submit Ticket action.
- To apply your filters, click the Filter button.
- To reset all fields to default, click the Clear Filter link.
After filtering, you will be able to view the following reports:
- Monthly Breakdown: view a month-by-month report of Chatbot transcripts by status.
- Daily Distribution: view a day-by-day report of the day of the week that Chatbot sessions are status by their status.
- Hourly Distribution: view an hour-by-hour report for the hour of the day that Chatbot sessions are status by their status.
Response options by popularity
The Response options by popularity report allows you to view a list of the words/phrases used as response options in your Chatbot flow(s) ordered by popularity, starting with the response with the highest number of clicks at the top.
- Use the Question ID column to identify the question that that the response came from.
- Tip: Questions that are in the Question Bank and available System-Wide can be identified by their ID.
- The Response Option column will list the response chosen by the patron.
- Click the Info icon for a response in the # of Clicks column to see a modal listing each Chatbot flow that the response is associated with.