The Manage Accounts page allows LibApps admins to edit the profile page settings for any account in your LibApps system. This includes:
- Showing or hiding the user's profile page (in LibGuides, this will remove the user's profile from the public Profiles page and "Your Friendly Librarians" box)
- Customizing the user's personal statement
- Redirecting the user's profile page to another URL (e.g. the user's page in your website's staff directory, their personal blog, or social media page)
To edit an account's information:
- From the LibApps dashboard, click on Admin from the command bar and choose Manage Accounts.
- Click on the Manage Account () icon in the Actions column for the account you want to edit.
- On the Manage Account page, click on the Profile Page tab to customize the following options:
- If you do not want to display a profile page for this user, set the Profile Page option to Disabled. Otherwise, leave it set to Enabled.
- Click on the Personal Statement field if you'd like to add an introduction or brief bio to the user's profile page.
- If you would prefer to redirect users to a different page (such as a social media page or staff directory page), click on the Redirect URL and enter that page's URL.
- Use the Page Preview area to see how the user's profile page will look.