- From the LibApps dashboard, go to Admin > Search Sources.
- Click the Add Search Source button or click the Edit Source () icon in the Actions column to configure an existing search source.
- On the Add/Edit Search Source page, configure general settings for the LibGuides site. Including:
- Name: appears on the search results page. For the Tabbed search, it's the name of the tab. For the Bento search, it's the name of the box.
- Description (optional): appears above the search results.
- Click Save.
Note: LibGuides blog search sources do not allow for any adjustments to the weighting of the search fields.