To create and manage your LibAuth profiles, go to LibApps > Admin > LibAuth Authentication.
Before you begin
Before setting up your new Google OAuth 2configuration, please carefully review the following sections with your IT staff to set up and obtain your Google OAuth 2.0 credentials.
Obtain OAuth 2.0 credentials
- Set up a project in the Google API Console to obtain OAuth 2.0 credentials.
- Consult with your IT staff and Google's help documents to configure the project correctly.
- When configuring your Google OAuth 2 application, use the following redirect URL for your region (this will also be listed on the Configuration tab within LibApps):
- European region: https://eu.libauth.com/login/oauth2
- Canadian region: https://ca.libauth.com/login/oauth2
- Australian region: https://au.libauth.com/login/oauth2
- All other customers: https://libauth.com/login/oauth2
- Obtain the Client Identifier and Client Secret from the Google OAuth 2.0 application you've set up to use with LibAuth.
Add a new Google OAuth 2 configuration
- If you have not yet created a LibAuth configuration, skip to Step 2. Otherwise, click on the Add Configuration button to create another one.
- Below the Search for Your Institution dropdown, click on the Manual Configuration link.
- Select Google as your authentication protocol.
- Enter the server info and parameters provided by your IT staff.
- Client identifier: the client ID from your OAuth 2.0 credentials.
- Client secret: the client secret from your OAuth 2.0 credentials.
- Give your configuration a name.
- If you'd like, you can also provide notes or details about this configuration for your reference.
- Click the Save Configuration button.