LibAuth: Test and troubleshoot your SirsiDynix Horizon configuration
- From the LibApps Dashboard, go to Admin > LibAuth Authentication.
- Click on the Edit () icon in the Actions column for the configuration you want to manage.
Test your configuration
After creating or modifying your LibAuth configuration, it's always a good idea to test it. This will confirm whether or not LibAuth can connect to your authentication system and that your system is returning the necessary attributes to LibAuth. The testing tool will provide debugging info that you can use to troubleshoot any issues.
- Enter the Username you use for logging into Symphony.
- Enter the Password you use for logging into Symphony.
- Click the Test button.
- Review the test results.
- If the test was successful, a confirmation message will display showing you the data retrieved for each attribute.
- If the test was unsuccessful, you will be presented with debug information that explains the issue. Use this to help troubleshoot any issues with your configuration.
What if I can't log in?
- Double-check that you entered the username and password correctly.
- Confirm that Horizon Web Services API has been enabled for your system. Please contact SirsiDynix for assistance.
- Confirm that you've provided the correct URL and Client ID for your Horizon API.