Are you unable to log into LibApps? Here are some helpful troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure you're using the correct LibApps login page for your library. Each institution has its own LibApps login page. If you googled "LibApps login", for example, it's possible you ended up on another library's login page. You can tell by looking at the header of the login page: it'll show the name of the institution.
- Not sure how to get there? Look for the Login to LibApps link at the bottom of any of your library's LibGuides, LibAnswers, or LibCal pages.
- If you can't find that link, it's possible it was removed by your admins while customizing your site's layout. In that case, ask your admin what the correct login URL is for your institution.
- Reset your LibApps password. Hey, it happens: sometimes you just forget your password. Or, perhaps you never got around to setting up your LibApps password when your account was created. Either way, click on the Reset Password link and follow the prompts to request a password reset email. The email will contain a time sensitive link that will allow you to set a new password.
- The email should arrive immediately. If you don't see it after 5 minutes, please check your email account's spam folder.
- If it's not in your spam folder, check with your IT staff to see if emails coming from email@example.com are being quarantined as spam by your email server.
- Make sure you're using the correct email address. If you tried to request a password reset, only to find out LibApps couldn't find your email address, then your account may be using a different email. Do you have an alias for your email account? Or perhaps you used a Gmail account, instead? If you're not sure, check with your local LibApps admin to confirm that you have an account and which email address you're using.
- Ask your LibApps admin(s) to change your password. Speaking of your local LibApps admins, they can actually change your password for you. Once you're logged back in, you can then change it to something else via your My Account page in LibApps.