Adding social media links to your profile
You can include links to your or your library's social media pages in your profile box, such as your Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest. This is a great way to let patrons know how to follow your social media feeds.
- Navigate to LibApps.
- Click on My Profile in the command bar.
- Under the Profile Box tab, click on any option in the Social Media box to customize it. (To remove an option from your profile box, leave the field empty.) You can add links to the following social media platforms:
- For each link you add, a corresponding icon will appear in your profile box for that service. Patrons can then click those icons to view your pages.
- To display your social media links in both your profile box and profile page, click the Page & Box button. Otherwise, click the Page Only button to only display it on your full profile page.
- Edit the text and click on the checkmark button to save your changes.