Adding social cataloging links to your profile
You can include links to your or your library's social cataloging pages in your profile box, including LibraryThing, Shelfari, and Goodreads.
- Navigate to LibApps.
- Click on My Profile in the command bar.
- Under the Profile Box tab, click on any option in the Social Cataloging box to customize it. (To remove an option from your profile box, leave the field empty.) You can add links to the following social cataloging platforms:
- For each link you add, a corresponding book icon will appear in your profile box for that service. Patrons can then click those icons to view your pages.
- To display your social cataloging links in both your profile box and profile page, click the Page & Box button. Otherwise, click the Page Only button to only display it on your full profile page.
- Edit the text and click on the checkmark button to save your changes.