Adding a LibAnswers or LibChat widget to your profile
You can include a button-style LibAnswers or LibChat widget in your profile box. This makes it super easy for your patrons to ask you questions or chat with you.
- Navigate to LibApps.
- Click on My Profile in the command bar.
- Under the Profile Box tab, click on click on LibAnswers Widget Code in the Widgets box to edit it. (To remove a widget from your profile box, leave the field empty.)
- Copy and paste the widget's embed code from LibAnswers and click on the checkmark button to save it.
- You can create and get embed code for non-chat widgets by logging into LibAnswers and going to Admin > Widgets & API.
- You can create and get embed code for chat widgets by logging into LibAnswers and going to LibChat > Chat Widgets.
- To display your widget in both your profile box and profile page, click the Page & Box button. Otherwise, click the Page Only button to only display it on your full profile page.