Adding a LibCal widget to your profile
You can include a LibCal Appointments widget in your profile box, making it easy for patrons to schedule one-on-one appointments with you.
- Navigate to LibApps.
- Click on My Profile in the command bar.
- Under the Profile Box tab, click on click on LibCal Widget Code in the Widgets box to edit it. (To remove a widget from your profile box, leave the field empty.)
- Copy and paste the widget's embed code from LibCal and click on the checkmark button to save it.
- You can create a personal Appointments widget by logging into LibCal and going to Appointments > Widget/Embed Code.
- To display your widget in both your profile box and profile page, click the Page & Box button. Otherwise, click the Page Only button to only display it on your full profile page.