Customizing your profile page
Your profile page displays all of the information from your profile box, in addition to:
- An optional personal statement
- A list of all of the guides you own in LibGuides
- Any LibGuides subject categories to which you're assigned as an expert
To customize your profile page:
- Navigate to LibApps.
- If the blue button in your command bar does not say LibApps (e.g. it says "LibGuides" or "LibCal"), click on it and select "LibApps" from the dropdown.
- You can use this same button to navigate back once you've finished customizing your profile page.
- Click on My Profile in the command bar.
- Click on the Profile Page tab.
- Use the Page Settings to configure your profile page:
- If you do not want to display a profile page, set the Profile Page option to Disabled. Otherwise, leave it set to Enabled.
- Click on the Personal Statement field if you'd like to add an introduction or brief bio to your profile page.
- If you would prefer to redirect users to a different page (such as a social media page or staff directory page), click on the Redirect URL and enter that page's URL.
- Use the Page Preview area to see how your profile page will look.