Your personal Image Manager library allows you to upload images that you can reuse throughout LibApps. Images you add to your personal library can only be reused by you -- other users (including admins) will not have access to your library.
To upload images to your personal library:
- Navigate to LibApps.
- Click on Image Manager in the command bar.
- Make sure the Personal Library button is selected.
- Navigate to the folder where you want the image to be stored.
- Or, use the Create New Folder field to add a new folder for your image.
- Click on the Upload New Image button.
- Select the image from your computer to upload it. Supported formats include JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, and ICO up to 5MB in size.
Can I upload multiple images at once?
No, you can only upload images one at a time.
What happens to a user's personal images when their accounts are removed?
If a user account is removed from LibGuides and your LibApps system, their images will remain on our servers. That way, you don't have to worry about any broken images in the content they created.