To rename a folder in the Image Manager:
- Navigate to LibApps.
- Click on Image Manager in the command bar.
- Select the library where you want to edit the folder name. (Note: only admins can rename folders to the Shared Library.)
- Choose the folder to edit from the Folders list on the left-hand side of the image manager.
- From the Rename / Delete Folder menu, choose Rename. (Note: you cannot rename the ROOT (default) folder.)
- On the Rename Folder modal, rename the folder in the Name field.
- Click Save.