To help in locating images that have been added to the Image Manager, you can search by the file names and keywords that have been added to an image -- and you can search within a single folder or across all folders in a library.
To search for an image:
- Navigate to LibApps.
- Click on Image Manager in the command bar.
- Select the library that the image is in.
- Search by file name or keyword -- as characters are entered into the search box, the results/images displayed will update automatically.
- If you want to search across all folders, choose All Folders from the dropdown.
- Note: you cannot search across the Shared Library and a personal library.