While viewing your LTI Instance Details, you can change the content that is displayed for any instance of the Manual LTI Tool in your LMS. This is helpful, for example, if you need to change which guide or e-reserves course is being displayed.
- Navigate to LibApps.
- Go to Admin > LTI Tool Builder.
- NOTE: you must be an admin in order to access the LTI Tool Builder settings.
- If you do not see the Admin menu, then your account does not have admin permissions.
- Click on the LTI Instance Details tab.
- For the instance of the Manual LTI Tool you want to configure, click on its Edit LTI Tool () icon in the Actions column.
- In the Edit LTI Tool window, use the options to select the new guide, page, or e-reserves course to display.
- Click the Save button.