To manage your date and time settings:
- Go to Admin > System Settings.
- In the Date & Time Settings box, you can make the following adjustments:
- Time zone: The Time Zone is one of the most important settings in your system, as it will affect when events, bookings, hours, and appointments will display, as well as the timing of notification and reminder emails. Be sure to set this correctly to your local time zone before you start actively using the system.
- System Date Format: This option allows you to customize how dates will be formatted throughout most of LibCal, including the day of the week, month, day, and year.
- System Short Date Format: This option allows you to customize how dates will be formatted when screen space is limited, such as with some widgets.
- System Time Format: This option allows you to customize how times will be formatted throughout LibCal.
- Note: if the base language for your site has been changed to any language other than English, this field will be limited to only 24-hour time formats.
- Click Save.