To manage your email settings, go to Admin > System Settings > Email Settings.
Email tag line
The Email Tag Line option allows you to include a signature line at the bottom of every system-generated email notification. This is a great way to say thanks, share links to upcoming events, promote your room bookings, link to your library's floor plans, etc.
- Enter the text you want to use (up to 255 characters) in the Email Tag Line field.
- The tag line can include HTML code -- but just be careful not to exceed the 255 character limit.
- Click Save.
Allowing users to use their LibApps email signature
For event confirmation emails, you can allow users to use a personal signature line instead of the Email Tag Line. Each user can customize their email signature in their LibApps My Account settings (to get there from LibCal, click on your email address in the orange command bar; then, click on the Go to LibApps button at the top of the Manage Account page).
- Click on the current setting in the Email Signatures field.
- This will display a dropdown menu. Select the option you want to use and save your changes.
- No - Don't allow users to set an email signature: this will use the text in your Email Tag Line in all outgoing event confirmation emails.
- Yes - Allow users to set an email signature: this will use the user's email signature in all outgoing event confirmation emails instead of the text in your Email Tag Line.