To customize your LibCal look and feel options, go to Admin > Look & Feel > Look and Feel.
Uploading a new banner image
You can add a banner image that appears at the top of each public page. This gives you an easy way to add branding to your LibCal site. For best results, we recommend using PNG, JPG, or GIF images with a width of 1170px. Images that are smaller than 1170px will be stretched to fit that width, which may cause them to appear blurry or pixelated.
- In the Top Banner box, click on the Upload a New Banner radio button.
- Click on the Select File button that appears and upload your image.
- Once you're happy with the changes, click the Save button.
Removing the banner image
- In the Top Banner box, select the Remove the Banner radio button.
- When prompted, click the Yes button to confirm.