This setting controls the default event display when users first view your calendar homepage. This is how each calendar will display when a user visits the page, but the user will still be able to switch between each view if they'd like.
- Go to Admin > Calendars from the command bar.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- In the Calendar Default Display panel, choose your preferred default display layout.
- Card view: this will display each event as a card, arranged in a grid. This view can be customized with different layouts, including featured images.
- Daily list view: this view will display a list of events, including the title, description, date, time, location, audience, and categories.
- Monthly calendar view: this view will display your events in a monthly calendar, with each event displaying the title, time, and location.
- Weekly calendar view: this will display your events in a week-by-week calendar, with each event displaying the title, time, and location.
- Click the Save button.
Click on the panels below to view an example of each calendar view.