Manage another user's Appointments availability, appointments, and settings
To manage Appointments for a user, go to Admin > Accounts.
Managing another user's Appointments
Admins have the ability to manage another user's Appointments, including setting availability times, managing appointments, and changing their settings. This can be especially helpful at times when a librarian calls in sick and you need to cancel or reschedule their appointments for the day.
- Click the user's View/Edit Appointments () icon in the Appointments column. This will take you to the Appointments page, where you can manage the user's appointments, availability times, and settings.
- Click on the user's View Appointments Stats () icon in the Appointments column to view that user's individual Appointments stats. This is especially helpful if you want to export their Appointments appointment data.
Editing another user's appointments, availability, or settings
If you clicked on the View/Edit Appointments () icon, you'll be taken to the Appointments page for that user. From here, you'll find all of the same options as when editing your own appointments and appointments settings. This can be helpful, for example, if you need to update another user's availability or cancel a day's appointments if they call out sick.
- At the top of the page, an alert will appear reminding you whose account you are currently editing.
- Use the mini-calendar to navigate between dates. Click on any confirmed appointment to view, edit, or cancel it.
- Click the Add New Booking button, or click on any green square in the mini-calendar, to create a new appointment for the user.
- When viewing an appointment, you can cancel it by clicking on the trash can () icon next to the date and time.
- Please note: when you cancel another user's appointment, they will receive an email notification letting them know.
- When cancelling an appointment, you can also choose to send an email to the patron to notify them of the cancelation.
- This is permanent and cannot be undone, so please be careful.
- To add or remove the user's availability times, click on the Availability tab.
- To make changes to the user's appointments settings, click on the My Settings tab.