To analyze appointments statistics, go to Stats > Appointments.
Generate a report
- Use the filters at the top of the page to customize your statistics report.
- Use the From and To dates to limit your report by date range.
- Use the Appointments User field to filter the report to a single user, or show all users at once.
- If your system has appointment categories enabled, use the Appointment Category field to filter the report to a single category, or show all categories at once.
- Use the Location field to filter the report to a single location, or show all locations at once.
- If you selected a specific location, you can use the Group field to filter the report to a specific group in that location, or show all groups at once.
- When finished selecting your filters, click the Go button to generate the report.
- To export your generated stats to a CSV file, click on the Export Data button.
Appointments Summary report
This report will provide a system-level summary of all appointment activity, based upon the filters you've selected. This includes:
- The overall number of LibCal users with appointment availability in the specified date range.
- The total number of available hours added to schedules.
- The total number of confirmed appointments.
- The total number of canceled appointments.
- The ratio of users marked as showing up vs. not showing up for their appointments.
There are several reports available that allow you to analyze the overall distribution of appointments by:
- Month, overall
- Month, per user
- Day of the week
- Hour of the day
- Hour of the day and day of the week
With the exception of the Daily/Hourly combined distribution, which only shows the number of confirmed vs. canceled appointments, each report will break down data by:
- Total number of confirmed appointments
- Total number of canceled appointments
- Busy vs. Total hours available
- Ratio of users marked as showing up vs. not showing up for their appointments
Each report includes both a chart and data table. For example, here's a screenshot of a monthly distribution report: