Editing a user's email address, name, or password in LibApps
The Manage Accounts page allows LibApps admins to edit the information (name, email address, password, and account level) for any account in your LibApps system.
To edit an account's information:
- From the LibApps dashboard, click on Admin from the command bar and choose Manage Accounts.
- Click on the Manage Account () icon in the Actions column for the account you want to edit.
- Under the Account Information tab of the Manage Account page you can make changes to the:
- Username/Email: The username/email that is used to login to LibApps.
- Password: Requirements for a password are a minimum of 8 characters and at least one number or symbol. Leave this blank if you do not want to change the user's password.
- Confirm Pass: When changing a user's password, enter the new password again in this field. This must match the Password field to save. Leave this blank if you do not want to change the user's password.
- First Name: The first name that is displayed wherever the name is displayed in any of the LibApps systems.
- Last Name: The last name that is displayed wherever the name is displayed in any of the LibApps systems.
- LibApps Account Level: Toggle the account level at the LibApps level. Admins will have access to the Admin menu options on the LibApps dashboard. Regular-level accounts will not.
- Click Save once you're done making changes to the account.