The Weekly Data API allows you to retrieve the hours for your libraries and departments, in either JSON or XML format. This is a helpful option if you want to build your own script for displaying library hours, interfacing with automated signage, etc.
To create hours widgets, go to Admin > Hours and click on the Widgets tab.
Obtaining a Weekly Data request URL
- Click on the Weekly Data tab.
- In the # Weeks to Show, enter the number of weeks you want to retrieve. You can enter any value between 1 and 52.
- From the Request Format dropdown, select whether you want to retrieve the hours in JSON or XML format.
- Click the Generate/Update Code button.
- A preview of the response data will appear.
- Click on the Embed Code to highlight it and copy it by either:
- Pressing CTRL + C on your keyboard
- Right-clicking on it and selecting "Copy"