Change a space / equipment booking location's visibility to public, private, or admin only
- Go to Admin > Equipment & Spaces.
- Under the Manage Locations tab, click on the location's edit ( ) icon in the Action column.
- Under the General tab, select an Access option for the location.
- Public: patrons will be able to access the location's booking pages from all menus, lists, and widgets.
- Private: patrons will only be able to access the location's booking pages via their direct URLs. Links to the booking pages will not be included in navigation menus, lists, or widgets.
- Admin Only: the location's public booking pages will be disabled. Bookings can only be created by staff who are logged into LibCal, via the Spaces > Availability and Equipment > Availability pages.
- Click the Save Location Settings button at the bottom of the page.