Select a booking form to use for a location's space / equipment bookings
- Go to Admin > Equipment & Spaces.
- Under the Manage Locations tab, click on the location's edit ( ) icon in the Action column.
- Under the General tab, use the Booking Form dropdown to select which form to use when submitting bookings.
- By default, No Booking Form (simply Name & Email) will be selected. This will simply require users to submit their first name, last name, and email address to submit a booking.
- If you've created custom booking forms, you can choose to use one of those instead.
- The form you select will be used for all space and equipment bookings in this location.
- Each category, space, and item can have its own booking form. The questions from each will be combined into a single form for the patron to submit. (If the same question is contained in multiple forms, it will only be displayed once.)
- Click the Save Location Settings button at the bottom of the page.