Select which users can mediate a location's space / equipment bookings
When you enable booking mediation for a space or equipment category, you can designate which staff users are allowed to mediate those bookings. Although this can be done at the category level, you can also designate mediators at the location level. When you do this, the users you select will be able to mediate bookings in all of the location's categories.
- Go to Admin > Equipment & Spaces.
- Under the Manage Locations tab, click on the location's edit () icon in the Action column.
- Under the General tab, use the Who can mediate bookings dropdown to select the designated mediators for this location.
- The users you select here will receive email notifications when bookings are pending approval.
- If this is left empty, then any regular or admin user can mediate room bookings for this location. No users will receive email notifications when bookings are pending approval.
- Mediators can also be selected in each category's settings. Those users will be limited to mediating bookings only in that category.
- Click the Save Location Settings button at the bottom of the page.