Changing a calendar's owner
Only a calendar's owner or admin-level users can customize a calendar's settings. Owners also have the ability to add and edit any event on their calendar, as well -- even if they are a regular-level user.
- Click on Calendars from the command bar.
- Click on the calendar's title from the Modify/View Calendar column on the Calendar Index tab.
- Click on the Settings button.
- Choose Change Owner from the dropdown.
- On the Change Owner modal choose the New Owner.
- Click Save.