Add and manage space / equipment booking form questions
LibCal makes it easy to create custom booking forms. Thanks to the Question Bank, you can create a question once and reuse it in any number of question forms. This is great for common questions you ask multiple times, such as a patron's phone number, ID number, or status, since you won't have to recreate that question over and over for each new form. Plus, when you make a change to a question, it'll be reflected in every form where it's being used.
Head to Admin > Equipment & Spaces > Booking Forms. If you don't see the Admin menu, you are not an Admin level user in your system.
- In the Question Bank panel, click on the Add New Question button.
- In the Add New Question window, enter the label for your question in the Text field.
- Choose the Type of question you want to add.
- Optionally, select the Required checkbox to make the question required.
- For Radio Button, Checkbox, and Dropdown questions, click on the Add answer selection button to add a new multiple-choice option.
- To delete an answer from a Radio Button, Checkbox, or Dropdown question, click on its Delete () icon.
- Save your changes.
Managing the Question Bank
- To edit a question, click on its Edit () icon in the Actions column.
- To delete a question, click on its Delete () icon in the Actions column. You can only delete questions not currently in use by any question forms.
- NOTE: when you delete a question, you will permanently remove all of its responses from your booking data -- so be careful!