Change a space category's visibility to public, private, or admin only
To change the visibility of a category:
- Go to Admin > Equipment & Spaces.
- Under the Manage Locations tab, find the location containing the category you want to move and click on its link in the Spaces column.
- Click on the category's Edit Category button.
- Under the General tab, select an Access option for the category.
- Public: patrons will be able to access the category's booking pages from all menus, lists, and widgets.
- Private: patrons will only be able to access the category's booking pages via their direct URLs. Links to the booking pages will not be included in navigation menus, lists, or widgets.
- Admin Only: the category's public booking pages will be disabled. Bookings can only be created by staff who are logged into LibCal, via the Spaces > Availability page.
- Click the Save Category Settings button.