Within a space category's booking limits, you can use the User must cancel by field to limit how far in advance a user may cancel a booking. For example, if you select "1 Hour Prior", then users will only be able to cancel their booking up to 1 hour before the start time.
To customize this setting for a category:
- Go to Admin > Spaces & Equipment.
- Under the Locations tab, find the location containing the category you want to move and click on its link in the Spaces column.
- Select Edit Category from the cog () button in the category's heading.
- Click on the Booking Limits tab.
- From the User must cancel by dropdown, select how far in advance of a booking's start time that it can be canceled.
- Please note that this only affects cancellations made by the patron. Staff users can still cancel a booking at any time via the Spaces > Booking Grid & Availability page.
- Click the Save button.