Find a calendar's public page URL
To view a calendar's public page, go to Events from the command bar, then click on its URL in the Public URL column from the Calendar List.
- If an internal calendar does not have a friendly URL, then the "Logged in users only" message will display.
- That means the calendar can only be viewed by logged in users by clicking on its name in the Modify/View Calendar column.
Or while editing a calendar, click on the URL for the calendar.
- If an internal calendar does not have a friendly URL set, this field will be set to: Not Applicable.
Print a calendar
- Click on Events from the command bar.
- Click on the calendar's title from the Modify/View Calendar column on the Calendar List tab.
- Click on the Print link.
- On the Print View page, adjust the filters, view, and time for the calendar, then click the Print button.